Monday, January 18, 2010

Another one of those memes

Some things about me....

Do you get regular massages?
I don't have that kind of time.

Do you have an answering machine?
No, I have voice mail.  Who has a machine anymore?

What cuss word do you use the most?
I don't swear. HA!  That was a lie!  Probably $hit
Are you underweight or overweight?
I'm normal

Can you see your veins?
Yes

Favorite…
Soap?
I don't have one

Fruit?
mango
Kind of red meat?
beef, well done

Fish?
halibut
Candy bar?
Almond Joy
Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips?
No, but I'd love to do it someday

Eaten lobster?
Yes, many, many times.  I love it!

Climbed a mountain?
Define mountain. 

Been skydiving?
No thanks!

Been water skiing?
Yes, but I suck at it

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life?
I wish I was independently wealthy

Like your nose?
Yes, but I broke it twice and had to return it to it's original beauty via plastic surgery.
Like salt and vinegar chips?
Yes

Eat salsa?
The hotter, the better
Own a boat?
No, but would love to do so

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences?
Taking care of the poor

Your most macho trait?
I work in a male dominated field (engineering) so I act like a man in meetings. 
The longest relationship you’ve ever had?
My sweetie and I have been together for almost 20 years
Your most embarrassing thoughts?
I am embarassed that I don't have embarassing thoughts.

Your most shameful moment?
Playing at a piano recital.  Not sure why I felt shamed, but I do when I play piano.   Calling Dr. Freud!
This/That…

Bath/Shower?
Bath

Markers/Crayons?
Markers

Pens/Pencils?
Pencil with a .9mm lead

Jelly/Cream Cheese?
Cream cheese

Bagel/Toast?
Bagel, but they are so fattening that I usually opt for toast

Finish…
My greatest weakness is…
I am a compulsive advice giver

I wish I was…
More athletic

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are…
Give up my kids, give up my husband, be 13 again

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is…
?

Firsts…

Credit card you had?
Visa

Loan you got was for?
Student loan

Paycheck was for how much?
I don't remember, but I made minimum wage, and it was $3.15 at the time

Time you had stitches?
First ankle surgery, 1979

Time you went to the hospital for something?
I had pinkeye and my mom took me to the ER for it
Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours.
Wine, Greek salad, potatoes and cailflower with cheese, eggs and bacon, coffee
Last thing you used a credit card for?
I rented a TV and  phone for my dad at the hospital

What was your job previous to the one you have now?
Graduate Teaching Assistant

Last thing you celebrated?
New Year's

Last time you were at a sports bar?
Does the Inverness Inn count as a sports bar?  Saturday night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, that Iverness Inn looks kinda cool! Never been there...would be a nice place to take the boys :)