Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I don't read AnnArbor.com often....

There is plenty of bad things to say about it, but I will try to find the good in it.   Here's a couple things worth reading:

The Fart Story - Ann Arbor thought it would be cool if they had bike racks that supported the arts, but then this happened....

The Kitchen Mailbox - Marge Biancke was the Ann Arbor News longtime food writer.   Her recipes are always good.   She doesn't get featured often in AnnArbor.com - I am not sure why - but her kitchen mailbox is still a classic. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to figure out how they decide who gets featured in the print editions. Some of the writers who are featured are just awful, some go for "cutesies" stuff(annoying at best) and some are just meh. I remember one article that was simply a bunch of links to other things. WTF? Um yeah...I could do that myself. It's called a google search.
Of course there are some great writers who are featured in the print edition, too. Nevertheless, I canceled my print edition because I wasn't satisfied with the quality of articles appearing in it. Personally, I love the kitchen mailbox and feel it should be included.