Thursday, March 12, 2009

Curried Cauliflower Soup

Another one of my early blogging attempts was curried cauliflower soup. I love this soup - it is easy to make, and made with vegetable stock instead of chicken stock, it fits my Lenten friendly bill. I have yet to find any brand of vegetable stock I like on it's own...anyone know a good brand to try? Most taste boring to me, or taste like dirt. But in this soup, the curry powder really makes a not so hot tasting stock taste great, so no worries about what kind to buy. Just use what you have. I originally read about curried cauliflower soup in Martha Stewart's Everyday Food, and that's what inspired this recipe back in the day.

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I have a recipe for curried carrot soup that I should dig up and send to you. I top it with blue cheese crumbles and it is divine!